Submitting your guest posts to a technology blog could not be any easier. At Lithoprobe, our objective is to encourage involvement in every part of this blog.
Guest posting on this site won’t just help you push traffic to your organization, Website or blog, you’ll also get exposure and have the ability to present your blog to a broad assortment of technology fans, bloggers, students, Webmasters, small-business owners and nearly anybody with an interest in technology. So let’s begin!
What are the guidelines for approving posts?
The following guidelines will make sure that your articles will be published more quickly.
- Content ought to be unique, spell checked and make sense.
- Spin articles won’t be accepted.
- Article length shouldn’t be less than 350 words.
- Structure your articles into paragraphs with headings and subtitles (mostly use H2 and H3 tags).
- Affiliate or promotional links won’t be accepted.
- Articles must be related to one of those site categories one way or another.
How do I become a guest contributor?
Overview of guidelines: Guest contributors MUST use their full names i.e. actual names or pen names must be that of a real person rather than a company, merchandise, etc.. In-text links have to be directly related to the content supplied, by way of example, an educational source, otherwise, it’ll be deleted. Please be aware that this policy is set up in order to discourage the ones that don’t comply with the new Google rules from submitting posts.
For more questions and queries, contact us.